Bradgate Park Calendar 2021 Photo Competition
This year we are on the lookout for the most stunning photos of Bradgate Park taken by the public. The twelve best photos submitted will be chosen to feature on each month of the year inside the calendar. The overall winner will also feature on the front cover of the 2021 Bradgate Park Calendar.
The competition is open to all. Submissions must be of high resolution, and must be in Landscape format. Entries can be submitted by email to email@example.com
All entries must be received by 6th July 2020
Winners will be informed by email by 13th July 2020
Full terms and conditions,
How to enter:
Email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Write in the email header: Image Submission
o Include within the body of text: your name and the image title
By submitting your entry, you represent and warrant that your photograph is in compliance with these official rules. All photographs will become the property of Bradgate Rotary Club and will not be returned.
Your privacy is important to Bradgate Rotary Club and the personal data you share with Bradgate Rotary Club will only be used for official business. This means that the personal data you provide will primarily be used for your participation of The Bradgate Park Calendar Competition, including sharing your name and photo submission on any Bradgate Rotary Club and Bradgate Park marketing channels.
- Your photographs must be your original creation.
• You must hold all rights to the photographs, including copyright.
• Only high resolution images will be considered. Ideal resolution for images is 300dpi, landscape . Final print size to be 297×175 mm
• Photographs may be in colour or black and white.
• The subject can be anything related to Bradgate Park and can include, animals, buildings, scenery, etc.
• If your submission includes images or likenesses of people, you must receive
permission from each subject of the photograph(s) and written permission
from the parent or legal guardian of any minors appearing in the
By submitting one or more photographs to Bradgate Rotary Club, you represent and warrant that you will comply with the above photograph requirements and are in agreement with these terms and conditions.
- We will not accept scans of non-digital photographs.
- We will not accept photos containing any watermarks or signatures.
• Photographs must not contain material (images, logos, artwork, property) that violates or infringes the rights of others, including, but not limited, to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
• Photographs must not defame or invade the privacy rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased (including personal or private health information) or contain defamatory materials.
• Photographs must not contain inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, unlawful, illegal or discriminatory materials.
• Photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimisation (cropping, spotting for dust, reasonable adjustments to exposure, colour and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
Bradgate Rotary Club will disqualify any photographs that do not adhere to the requirements set forth above or that contain any of the restricted materials or activities set forth above.
The twelve best photos submitted will be chosen to feature inside the calendar, one on each month of the year. The overall winner will also be chosen to feature on the front cover of the 2021 Bradgate Park Calendar.
A judging panel will review the photographs based on storytelling ability, composition, aesthetic and emotional impact. Photographs which do not comply with these official rules, at Bradgate Rotary Club’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for the award selection process or an award.
The Bradgate Park Calendars will be sold through The Bradgate Park shop and website, and other local areas. All profits from the sale of The Bradgate Park Calendars will be split between Bradgate Rotary Club’s chosen Charities.
The Bradgate Park Trust is the main charity for this project and will receive the majority of these profits.
By submitting a photograph, you grant Bradgate Rotary Club a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, assignable, perpetual, license and rights to use,
print, publish, reproduce, perform, edit, modify, adapt, distribute, broadcast,
webcast, exhibit, digitise, archive, transmit, create derivative works from, and display your photograph(s), the content in your e-mail and your likeness, name, image, statements, voice and biographical and personal information and data (collectively “Likeness”) in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed including in Bradgate Rotary Club’s publications, via streaming, and on social media.
You agree that Bradgate Rotary Club shall have the universal right to license use of your photographs and Likeness, including i) for the purpose of promoting Bradgate Rotary Club, ii) to others including, media outlets and its licensed magazines and partners, and iii) through Bradgate Rotary Club online image database.
Bradgate Rotary Club shall not be liable in any way for injuries to persons or damages to property incurred or suffered by anyone involved in the creation of a photograph or submission of a photograph to Bradgate Rotary Club, from the acceptance or use of any awards or a breach of your representations and warranties herein.
By submitting one or more photographs to Bradgate Rotary Club, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bradgate Rotary Club from any claims arising from or out of a breach of these official rules, including, but not limited to, your
representations and warranties.
Bradgate Rotary Club reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate these official rules.
Nothing herein may be construed to make anyone submitting a photograph or involved in the creation of a photograph, including their parents/legal guardians, an agent or employee of Bradgate Rotary Club.